This course is accredited by the Czech ministry of education youth and sports
Czech Jump Rope now offers an accredited Coach Rope Skipping course - this is a course which contains of 150 hours of training and is being completed by an exam in front of a 3-member professional committee, which entitles the graduate to obtain a trade license for coaching activities.
We offer you a course with real experts, where you will gain a lot of practical experience and information about coaching, a healthy lifestyle, the human body and its specifics at certain stages of life. Our course places great emphasis on practical information. You will learn to work with individual age and performance categories of competitors. You will get acquainted with the rules of Rope Skipping, you will learn how to conduct training, what are its stages, construction and planning. You will learn all about choreography and the use of music. The course also includes the basics of anatomy and physiology of stress, nutrition and psychological training of the athlete.
- general part of 50 hours
- part of the specialization is 100 hours
- compulsory attendance according to the guidelines of the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports is at least 80%
- The course ends with a final exam, which consists of a written work, oral and practical part
- deadlines for schools. year 2021/2022
- age at least 18 years
- good health
- completed secondary education according to Act no. No. 561/2004 Coll., School Act, as amended
- Mgr. Olga Kepková - professional course guarantor
- Ing. Martina Varkočková, Ph.D.
- Bc. Anežka Bočková